Completing the application form
What are the various options ?
(numbers as on the order form, which can be found here: eGGSA membership application form)
1. Membership runs from January to December of the calendar year, regardless of when you join.
2. This section has three options.
The first, the default, is to join the eGGSA branch, whether for the first time or as a renewal of existing membership.
The second option is to join one of the land based branches (selectable) as your main branch, with eGGSA privileges. (in this case you will receive eGGSA newsletters and journal, have access to members areas of the web site, but no voting rights in the eGGSA branch. Your voting rights will be with your land based branch. You will also receive any publications of your land based branch which are included in its membership fee.)
The third option only applies if you are already paid up as an eGGSA member for the subscription year in question. So, if you have already paid your memberhsip fee to the GSSA or one of is branches for the subscription year 2009, you may, with this option, add eGGSA privileges to your existing land based branch membership, giving you then a membership as per the second option above.
3. Please indicate whether you are renewing your membership or making a new application.
4. As a member of eGGSA (and thus of the GSSA) you will receive, as part of your membership, the GSSA quarterly jounal Familia in electronic (Adobe Acrobat pdf) format. In this section you may opt to receive, in addtion, a printed version of this journal, at extra cost as specified.
5. Please indicate if you prefer to receive communications in Afrikaans or English.
6. You may also opt to receive, at extra cost as specified, a selection of publications of various branches of the GSSA.
7. You may indicate any family names that are of special interest to you.
8. Please state whether you are prepared to allow the details you have provided with this form to be used by the GSSA in its publications.
- Hits: 15719